Attention: open in a new window. E-mailPrintPDF
According to the Higher Education Law, a university or other insitution of higher education cannot declare insolvency on its own; only the science and higher education minister can do that.…

Order subscription to read this article




Order at
Order from our partners:

Call us:

Find us: